We got the name, "Five Critters" when we started Geocaching. That is our team name. Considering we all love the outdoors, hunting, and camping, it seems to be a perfect description!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Occupations!

Maybe I am crazy, but I love all of my jobs! Here is a breakdown of all my occupations:

Secretary, Eastern Arizona College - Small Business Development Center
Office Manager, McCray & McCray Earth Movers
Manager, Fox Storage
Idependent Sales Rep, Avon

They are all part-time, so altogether they almost add up to one full-time job. The last two jobs don't take too much time. I am off on Fridays, because Braden does not go to school on Fridays (he goes to a charter school). I really love secretary, office work because I am good at organizing. I like to feel that I am helping my employers become just a little bit more organized than they were before.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hey Julie
I never saved your blog ealier when you sent it to me.....so glad to have it now. You are one busy woman...holy cow!! I thought about you on your b-day....hope it was a good one! Talk to you soon!