We got the name, "Five Critters" when we started Geocaching. That is our team name. Considering we all love the outdoors, hunting, and camping, it seems to be a perfect description!

Friday, January 16, 2009

7 Puppies...Lots of Poo!

So, our dog, Pepper had 7 puppies. Each one is different looking...and none of them look like Pepper. Don't know who the dad is, although we suspect it to be a stray dog that animal control won't pick up because he "can't catch it". Frustrating, especially when we think it got into our yard. I guess it is our fault for not having Pepper spayed. Guess what we are doing as soon as the puppies are weaned? So, if anyone wants a puppy, please let me know! I would rather give them to someone I know before we show them off in front of Wal-Mart. Here are some pics of how cute they are! They even have names already!

Our dog Pepper



This one is my favorite! Her name is "Oreo". We will probably keep her.


No comments: