We got the name, "Five Critters" when we started Geocaching. That is our team name. Considering we all love the outdoors, hunting, and camping, it seems to be a perfect description!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2008 Update!

I will have to get use to updating our page on a regular basis. So 2008 is over and I think the year went pretty well. We had an eventful year, with our youngest son (he has high-functioning autism and ADHD) switching from a regular school to a small charter school. It has made all the difference! Our middle daughter had another great year of dance and viola. And our oldest son shared his usual onslaught of crazy ideas! I would like 2009 to be a calm, undramatic (yeah, right!) year. We shall see!

Here are some of our Holiday activities!

Making a gingerbread house

Playing in the snow on the mountain

Christmas Eve (they get to open one present and it is always pajamas)

3 comments:

Leah said...

YAY! So glad you joined us...I will add you as link to mine. I'm so happy we can keep more in touch with blogging! WHOO HOO!

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

Hey I have a blog too! It is cjrichins.blogspot.com. Check us out! How are things going? I haven't talked to you in a while!

Tankusaz said...

Help!!!! I have no idea what this is about. Fill me in Jules. Dad
P.S. It is pretty neat tho'.