We got the name, "Five Critters" when we started Geocaching. That is our team name. Considering we all love the outdoors, hunting, and camping, it seems to be a perfect description!

Friday, March 6, 2009

The craziest weekend I have had in a long time!

On February 14th, my oldest sister, Shalee got married. There was also the groundbreaking ceremony for our local Gila Valley Temple. And two days before that, I went on a field trip with Mackenzie to the DeGrazia Museum in Tucson. It was crazy trying to shift from one thing to the next. The DeGrazia Museum was so cool! He was born in Morenci, AZ and moved to Tucson. He was a wonderful artist. It was a fun field trip!

Our tour guide. All the flowers were made from soda cans.

My favorite picture called "Free As the Wind" (the horse one)

The famous "Los Ninos" used by Unicef.

On Friday, we spent the day decorating for the wedding. It seemed like we were not making any progress for the whole morning, but by the end of the day, it looked pretty darn good! On Saturday, I had to wake up early to go help with the ushering for the Gila Valley Temple Groundbreaking. My boss, Mike was in charge of the ushering and he asked me to be his assistant. We had spent the past two weeks preparing for this day. It was pretty cold at 6:00 in the morning with a dress on, but it warmed up nicely. Unfortunately the chairs that were set up the night before were pretty icy and no one wanted to sit in them! After the groundbreaking, it was time to get ready for the wedding. The ceremony was very nice and the reception was fun. My sister from Virginia even came with her two kids and husband. I had my whole family there! Boy was I glad when the weekend was over!

Shalee & Travis Ziegler

My daughter, Mackenzie was the Maid of Honor!

My husband, Tommy, my two boys and nephews.

No comments: